As if I don't talk about myself enough (snicker, snicker), I got tagged by Leilani. I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself. This was actually kind of hard for me because I have shared a lot of info in previous posts like here, here and here!
But, of course, I managed to pull together some completely random Zoe facts. :)
1) I have a really hard time committing to things. Don't get me wrong, I am a responsible person, but, if someone says, "Let's get together next week and do . . . " I have a really hard time saying "yes". Of course, if you ask me the night before or the day of, I am usually game. I once told a friend of mine that I am "like a butterfly, I don't like to be pinned down!" To which, of course, she laughed and made fun of me years later!! :)
2) After having my babies, I actually love staying in the hospital and having the nurses take care of me! I only wish that I could stay longer . . .
3) I LOVE the theatre!! When I was in high school I was in as many plays as I could be in . . . when I made the part, that is! :) I love going to musicals when they come to town. One of my dream vacations would be to go to New York and see all of the Broadway musicals. My favorite is Miss Saigon.
4) I tend to speak about everything and anything. Because of this, I often overstep personal boundaries without meaning too. I guess that I am not a very private person and that a lot of topics do not make me uncomfortable. Having this blog has been good for me because I am more "filtered" as I don't know who will be reading it! So, I guess that you could say that my blog is "Zoe - censored!" Although I think that it is pretty close to accurate just minus the sex talk, LOL!!!
5) I have some sort of golf ball sized lump on my lower back. LOL!! I know, that one is really really random! The doctor says that it is a fatty deposit! Like I need anymore fat!! I could have it removed but I decided that I would rather have a slight lump then a scar.
6) I have a s.e.r.i.o.u.s. addiction to DOTS.
7) I am a nerd about movie/actor facts. If I see a movie that is "based" on a true story, I will come home and research it on the Internet. I always like to find the story behind the story.