I am so happy to be tagged because I have been out of the blogging loop and in my pregnancy coma for sooooo long!! So, let me see if I can get this right! To read some of the previously tagged comments-go to:
Now for my answers!
1) What were you doing ten years ago?
Humm, ten years ago I was actually roommates with Leilani who tagged me- living in the Omni. That is so weird to think of now but it was soooo fun. Of course, we were living with one psycho roommate who used to steal my clothes and cut them up so that they would fit her . . . but that is another story. LOL! Also, I was just reminiscing with Sterling about the quote fridge that we had. Whenever someone said something funny we would write it down and stick it to the fridge. Leilani gave me a book of some of our favorite quotes when I got married! It was my favorite wedding gift!
2) What were you doing 1 year ago today?
One year ago today I was juggling my little ones around I am sure. But I know that I was also kissing all over Myles who was only 8 months old!!
3) Five snacks that I enjoy.
Of course this has changed a little since I have been pregnant but I look forward to getting back to some of them!!
1) GUACAMOLE!!!!!! Ummmmm, good.
3) A handful of chocolate chips and a spoonful of peanut butter
5) Peaches (a lot these days)
4) Five songs to which I know all of the lyrics.
1) I'll Be There For You (Bon Jovi)
2) When You Love a Woman (I don't know who sings it but I feel in love with it and memorized the lyrics so that I could educate my husband! LOL)
3) Humm, almost anything by the Indigo Girls (Lei, I got that one from you!)
4) Old Lang Syne (Dan Fogelberg- so heartbreakingly romantic!)
5) The Wheels on the Bus (of course!!)
5) Five things that I would do if I was a millionaire.
1) Travel the world with my family. The best education is seeing historical sites in person.
2) Take all of my girlfriends to a spa getaway (like the ones Oprah goes to).
3) Hire a chef
4) Hire someone to clean my house all of the time.
5) Buy beautiful pieces of artwork and build a studio so that I could create my own. (Again, Leilani and I are kindred spirits)
6)Five things that I like doing.
1) Sleeping- ahhhhh
2) Anything creative, sewing, knitting, painting, designing, etc.
3) Going on trips
4) Going to the fabric store
5) Did I mention sleeping?!
7) Five things that I would never wear again.
1) Umm, duh, overalls!
2) This ugly tie die jumpsuit that I bought from one of my roommates in college. I thought that it was sooo cute. Yeah, right.
3) Leg warmers
5) my hair super short!
8) Five favorite toys.
1) My computer WITH Photoshop!
3) my tweezers (I cannot live without them)
4) my sewing machine
5) my treadmill (when I actually use it!)