Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes . . .

A few days ago, Myles was taking off his clothes to put on his pajamas. I was standing between him and the laundry basket which he was trying to throw his shirt in.

Myles: "Mommy, I am going to throw this at your milk!"

Me: "My milk? What are you talking about!?"

Myles: "You know, your 'milkies' !"

Nice. I guess that is what they are calling it these days. Fine by me. :)

Yesterday, when I was clipping Myles' fingernails, he wanted to know if Heavenly Father had to clip His fingernails. Yeah, I guess so, I told him. "Well, then were does He keep his fingernail clippers?" Humm, I am going to have to think about this one.

And finally, Owen was getting ready to go down for a nap the other day. As I was changing his diaper, he informed me that his peepee would also be going to sleep. Whew! What a relief! Those things can be so pesky!! LOL!

P.S. I think that I have just read one of the best quotes of my life!! Head over to NieNie's blog to read her post. Mr. Nielson was apparently addressing his two screaming daughters and he said, "Hey girls, the devil called and he said that you are doing awesome!!" Hilarious!! I am going to have to use that one! :)

1 comment:

briana said...

so cute! hey i have your dishes. i was thinking of holding them hostage until we have another gno! ;)