. . . with so much computer time on my hands lately (seriously), it would seem that I would have at least blogged once. There is so much to catch up on that I am going to write the super condensed version.
1) Baby is another boy! I am really okay with it . . . and quite excited actually to hold the title as mother of four boys.
2) Bazaar went great! It was a pleasure as always to see all of the creative talent in Utah county and have the chance to be a part of it.
3) Broken leg. Not much to elaborate on here, other then it hurt like a *&##@@!
4) Surgery on said leg. Again, lots of drugs.
5) Wheelchair and crutches . . . one tired husband
6) Mom and dad come to the rescue
7) Christmas is saved! Boys have a wonderful experience and my heart is touched by all of the generousity and kindness of people who made it magical for the boys.
8) Stitches out (cool scar) and leg in boot.
9) Baby is thriving. 13 weeks left (11 if I deliver my usual 2 weeks early) In search of the perfect name. Any suggestions?
10) Mom and dad leaving soon and 2 days till I can walk in the boot. Major panic and anxiety. I am not ready for the pain or normal life yet . . . I can do it, I can do it . . .
And so you have it. All in all, life has been wonderful and I have really realized how blessed we are. No matter what your circumstances are, be grateful for them. There is always somebody hurting or suffering more. I have really learned this. I am also soooo grateful for the good health and strong body (usually) that I get to enjoy. I am also blessed to have the family that I have. I am nothing without them.