. . . for one week. It is also spring break for my children. Please view the above picture of my alter ego. That is how I feel right now.
So far -
- two of the boys have had pink eye, again
- Owen bit through his tongue
- Prudence, the puppy, has had diarrhea all over the house (not to mention the patch of carpet behind our sofa that I just discovered as her downstairs eliminating station!)
- A tube of toothpaste has been consumed, by Owen
- It is snowing outside (it is April folks!!! What is up with that?!)