Friday, February 24, 2006

Procrastination . . . is a wonderful thing!!

I am officially losing my mind. I cannot sleep at night because I lie awake in bed thinking about all of the projects that I need to finish. I don't think that it helps that, as I am finally getting my energy back, I am rearing with new things that I want to do. So, today, as I sit here in front of my computer, I have decided that it would be more fun to procrastinate then to do the work that I so desperately need to complete. I thought that it might be fun to share some of my projects! So, here goes.



Whew! If that doesn't give you anxiety . . . I am almost more overwhelmed now that I have spelled it out!! Actually, it has helped to make a "list". Now I just need to start and finish one project at a time.

P.S. Did I mention that I would also like to revamp my blog which is in great need of some cuteness?! I think that I am going to need my husband's help for that one!

1 comment:

Lei said...

I'm with you, Zoe. There is always something unfinished! You have some fun stuff there! I hope you share the end results, too! So glad you are feeling back to yourself. xoxo