Monday, October 20, 2008

Undoubtably

Today as I was talking with Sterling, I noticed several grey hairs mingled in his fine brown hair. I (of course, being the person that I am!) went over to pluck a few out.

As I started running my fingers through his hair, I noticed that there were actually quite a few grey hairs! I laughed and said to him, "I think that our boys are turning you grey"!

To which Sterling replied, "Undoubtably! I would gladly trade my youth to raise them!"

*smile*

I love my husband.

I think that I need to go and take a closer look at my hair!

4 comments:

Owen said...

Awwwww! I am totally wincing at the greys myself....sigh. With my hair being black, the grey stands out not so nicely. I pluck em and then they grow back until they are about an inch long and then I pluck em again! Whatever is in the back I don't see so who cares?! From time to time, I'll enlist the help of Scott and he'll say, "Do you want me to pull out one or the whole patch you're growing back here?" So sad.

briana said...

that is why i choose to highlight blonde! i have too many to pull! btw, it was great to talk to you today!

Kathy said...

What a sweet hubby! I had to start coloring all over about a year ago, with a couple different colored highlights on top. It's for good. There's no turning back now. I'm embracing my greys!

Jacobson Five said...

I don't know if Kevin will have enough hair for it to go grey. It is getting pretty scarce.
I want to go to St. George for Thanksgiving again. I had fun last year. What do you want to do? Let's get something worked out.