Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Some of my happy moments . . .

Myles joining me for "quiet time". I told him that he could play with his Legos in my room if he was quiet (while I read a book). I dozed off and when I woke up, this is how I found him.

Owen volunteering to try to go "poo poo" in the potty. He is not quite ready yet but he is definitely interested . . . humm, maybe he will learn quickly!

Asher in the rare moment that he will hold someone's hand. Yippee! I was especially happy to see that it was Owen who always wants to hold Asher's hand. :)

Asher receiving his Wolf badge. *sniff* So proud!

7 comments:

briana said...

so sweet! i feel like i am cheating at getting to know you by reading your blog...it is like gettin to know you without you knowing or knowing you, or something!

Tracy said...

What great pics! Your boys are such a blessing :) ... I love the one of them holding hands especially. This is something I've been seeing my oldest son do with my younger son now that they ride the bus together. I'm glad he feels protective of him.

Thanks for sharing.

Heidi P said...

CUTE!! I just love boys...They can be little monsters and then melt your heart. What cute boys!

Jacobson Five said...

About the pictures, I do not have your email address. Get that to me and the pictures will be yours.

Kathy said...

Congrats to Asher on becoming a wolf! The pictures are so adorable, Zoe. Your boys are getting so big.

Nicole H. said...

Your boys are way too cute! Don't you wish you could hold on to all those great moments forever, especailly when they turn in to little devils?!?!?

Dee Light said...

I just love your photos. Thanks for sharing them. What great moments!!