Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello there, Cyberspace


I know, I know, I have really dropped the ball with my blogging lately. We have been soooo busy. What with our house being a constant construction zone (yes, since August we have had Don, the repairman, in our house almost daily, tearing it apart so that it can be put back to the way it once was), Thanksgiving, and now the mad rush of getting ready for Christmas, I haven't had a moment to write about anything.

We just returned from a nice week with Sterling's family down in St. George. This was a first for us because my in-laws have been working on their home for YEARS! They finally were able to move in, a day before we all showed up, and share the beauty of their home with everyone. It was total chaos.

My sister-in-law, Audrey, and I bonded together, which was really great. The biggest bonding moment was getting up at 3:15 the day after Thanksgiving to hit the sales. We waited in lines, complained about the cold, and at times got the giggles so bad that Audrey almost wet her pants!! (he he!!) It was great.


Now that we are back home, I have actually decided to cut Don off from working on our house until January. I just cannot handle it. I just want this month to be as low stress as possible. I don't know if that is possible though.

I have already pulled out my Last Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts book. Thus begins the madness of trying/thinking that I can make something homemade for everyone in time for Christmas. Humm, mental note, start doing this in the summer. I am going to have to share some pictures because the projects in this book are sooooo cute!




And finally, I regret not being able to finish up my posts about Grandma and Grandpa visiting so I wanted to share a few pics if the highlights.

3 comments:

Beehive Art Salon said...

Good to see you back, Zoe...Looks like you have three cute little boys too! I gave up on handmade stuff for christmas years ago. It makes me hate Martha Stewart and the holidays too much :)

Ashley McKinnon said...

Yeah! Zoe's back! Luv ya!!

Ash

Lei said...

Such cute pictures Zoe! I've been thinking about you. :)