Monday, May 07, 2007

My First YouTube Video

I am moving up in the world! I was inspired by Leilani's video of her kids dancing so I decided to share Asher's latest routine. LOL!

Asher is a very serious little boy who rarely "performs" anything for us so these little treasures are truly exciting when they come up! He takes himself so seriously too. In this video, he choreographed his own moves and then practiced for at least half an hour before letting me film him. I just love his sense of confidence! Watch out Bob Fosse!

So, without further ado - I humbly give you . . . Asher - da da da!!



Update: You cannot really tell but Myles is snuggled up in the laundry basket behind Asher. That is him whining at the end of the video . . . acting like a dog, I think!! Owen is looking rather bored as he has seen this routine run through about 10 times! LOL! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Asher is a dancin' man, for sure! Very good moves. (Very cute, too!) Thanks for sharing this little piece of your world!

Shionge said...

This is a wonderful keepsake and for remembrance too. Thank you for sharing Zoe :D

Anonymous said...

wow - asher, that was a great turn!

Tracy said...

ROFL!!!! That was great! He needs a top hat and a little tuxedo and cane!!

Lei said...

go asher! and how fun to see owen. sniff. i need to visit!