Monday, August 08, 2005

Clipped Wings

I wrote my previous post the second day that I arrived here in Texas and saved it as a draft. I thought that I would add some interesting pictures but alas, the time got away from me. However, now that I have been here for a week, I can feel a sense of despair coming on . . . or is that pms?! LOL! I am still having a great time however, I feel as though my wings have been clipped because I am not able to create in my usual way. I don't have my Photoshop to work with! I can feel the stir of creativity in me wanting to come out and express itself but I do not have my proper tools! I have my sketch pad and pencils, etc but it just doesn't satisfy that need . . . know what I am saying? Okay, so maybe I sound weird. I think that I just get stir crazy sometimes. Oh well, tomorrow I am going to try to convince my husband to tap into my home computer. I am an addict who needs my drugs!! LOL!

No comments: